Wednesday, April 22, 2009

haha... my 'fav' blogger blogging about Science Centre!

I have always thought most of the exhibits at Science Centre are very cool... not all are well maintained... some of them are 'ancient'! haha.... I remembered the electric chair and I think it was there since I started going to Science Centre in Primary school.... and that was a long long time ago!!

I wish East View is nearer to Science Centre.. this way, I will bring students more often there... and perhaps conduct lessons there... a change of environment also hooks students and interests them to study better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr Goh's School Calendar

Disclaimer

Please do not try any of the experiments carried out in the videos shown on this blog without any adult supervision. They can be dangerous. Always seek an adult's supervision and advice before carrying out any of the experiments.