Monday, March 12, 2007

Calendar online

Dear students,

I went for a Teachers' Conference and found out a useful tool and hopefully this helps you in the learning in my class. I have placed an online calendar and posted things I need to remind you online. Do hope this will help you plan your time well and helps me make sure that announcements are made to all. But I do need a favour.... which calendar is better? Google one or the 30 boxes one? I like them both... kindly drop me a line on the chatterbox to let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr Goh's School Calendar

Disclaimer

Please do not try any of the experiments carried out in the videos shown on this blog without any adult supervision. They can be dangerous. Always seek an adult's supervision and advice before carrying out any of the experiments.