Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Jim Carrey and Conan talk Quantum Physics!



Haha... had a good laugh over this clip! I bet both men did not know what in the world are they talking about... love their looks! Man they look like students in my class sometimes when I go on and on about the concepts and they have no idea what in the world am I talking about...

I must apologise for the slow update of the blog... Today I took sick leave cos this fat body of mine is taking a long time to fight the flu... man my back is aching like mad and I cannot walk without feeling the pain in my back... Had a tough time in class yesterday so rushed off to see the doc at the end of the day... now taking the medications... Drowsy but hopefully my flu will get better cos I WANT to go BACK to school... cannot believe I am saying this but I do want to go back to school... I want my students to study (although I know a lot of them are not putting enough effort) but I know they will not do work when relief teachers are there...

Sure hope I will be better by tonight... Pray for healing for me if you are a Christian... pray that God will heal me fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr Goh's School Calendar

Disclaimer

Please do not try any of the experiments carried out in the videos shown on this blog without any adult supervision. They can be dangerous. Always seek an adult's supervision and advice before carrying out any of the experiments.