Thursday, January 1, 2009

KING OF SCIENCE!!!!





Physics is the KING OF SCIENCE!!!! Haha... this is my tagline for all my new Physics students... My ex-students will remember how I used to shout this whenever I see them and they used to shout back at me the same tagline... the two videos are definitely a testimony of that!

How time flies and it is 2009. A new year has started and I am definitely looking forward to seeing new faces again for my classes. Although I know that making new year resolutions are definitely not my strength, I do want to try to maintain this blog more often than 2008. Haha... and I ensured that I will do this by making sure people pressure me now and then..

So you students out there... if you see this blog languishing in cyberspace... drop me a tag or just let me know in school!

Physics is the KING OF SCIENCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr Goh's School Calendar

Disclaimer

Please do not try any of the experiments carried out in the videos shown on this blog without any adult supervision. They can be dangerous. Always seek an adult's supervision and advice before carrying out any of the experiments.