Wednesday, January 3, 2007

New Year 2007

This is a brand new year and I do hope to try out something new for my teaching. I have always talked to my students about the interesting websites that I stumbled upon in my web surfing and showed them in class. However it is hard to have a central reference point with my students as it's not always easy for them to remember all the websites... or that they can't be bothered to go check it out! In any case, I think keeping a blog for me on Physics stuff is good... helps me keep updated with any current trends and keeps me in touch with my students, both present and past.

Do hope that it will be a useful resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr Goh's School Calendar

Disclaimer

Please do not try any of the experiments carried out in the videos shown on this blog without any adult supervision. They can be dangerous. Always seek an adult's supervision and advice before carrying out any of the experiments.