Tuesday, June 23, 2009

1 week so far...

I am quite bored at my attachment. Honestly.

I find myself trying to find something exciting to do but honestly, it feels like my university research all over again. Haha... didn't exactly enjoy the research process in U... but the action research in teaching brought back a love for learning again. A love for searching for new knowledge. Sometimes teaching makes you complacent... coming to A-STAR makes me realise that I am very backward in my knowledge of the things that has been happening... makes me excited to want to learn again..

So I will try to find something exciting to hook onto... so that when I go back to school, I will have something to transfer to my students... to excite them to go beyond themselves and dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr Goh's School Calendar

Disclaimer

Please do not try any of the experiments carried out in the videos shown on this blog without any adult supervision. They can be dangerous. Always seek an adult's supervision and advice before carrying out any of the experiments.