Monday, June 29, 2009

First day of Term 3 and 3rd week of my attachment!

This is the 1st day of school and ... I am not in school! I am still on attachment at A-STAR and honestly I am quite bored here... Have just been reading and reading. I guess that can't be helped as the area is something I am not familiar with and it is hard for my mentor to assign me something to do when I have absolutely no idea what it is about...

Haha... good thing is that after two weeks of reading... I am able to ask simple yet intelligent questions. I know they all say there are no stupid questions but somehow I cannot bring myself certain type of questions when the answers are pretty straightforward and can be found by simply reading. I am not one who is able to ask questions off the cuff... do envy those who can just ask question after question to clarify their doubts. If I don't ask any questions, does it mean that I have no doubt or that I don't care if I have doubts or not.... haha...

Going back to the first day of school back in EVSS... do hope that everything went on smoothly... the H1N1 flu situation is constantly evolving and the instructions are constantly changing... teachers are trying to appear cool and calm... as for students... do hope that their learning can still continue as per normal... especially for the graduating classes... this last stretch is very crucial for them and they will need every minute of preparation to ensure that they will do well for the O-levels...

To my classes... I have engaged a relief teacher and gave instructions on what to do.... please do not give the relief teacher any trouble and cooperate with him to the fullest... Do leave me tags on my tagboard if you have any queries so that I will be able to answer you...

Seriously missing school... haha... feel like a student all over again... massive amounts of readings... earphones plugged in almost permanently... constant headaches from the readings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr Goh's School Calendar

Disclaimer

Please do not try any of the experiments carried out in the videos shown on this blog without any adult supervision. They can be dangerous. Always seek an adult's supervision and advice before carrying out any of the experiments.